- Class Work
- Home Work
- Project Work
- Zero Tolerance to Plagiarism
- Listen Carefully
- Respect Everyone (5 R’s of DSS)
- Dress Smartly
- Green Environment
- Zero Tolerance to Bullying
- Zero Tolerance to the use of Sexist Language
- Zero Tolerance to Lying
- Zero Tolerance to Bribery
- Reading - Our students read one Nepali and one English fiction books every month.
- Writing - Our students do lots of comprehensive writings. Such writings are published in the Students Corner section and the quarterly published magazine, 'The Deerwalker'.
- Coding – Our students learn coding from grade 1 to 12.